[Free] Auto Terrain Cover V3 - Release

@woppin I see - so it is all based on the EULA stating its not allowed, and, the creator stating it is … i see.
@ > isnt there a EULA, or, automatic term for the marketplace, that states that you cant resell (repack and sell, or otherwise) to the marketplace? I think as long as its a UE asset its unable to be repacked anyways … i dont really know since i have yet to make anything on the marketplace, but, i thought that was the deal … even without a specific EULA …

now i am wondering as well, but, i would like to check this out andpossibly use it (assuming its less weight then LAM).

I got the original EULA from a marketplace in another engine. But I am having epic look at it to make sure its correct as is. Will let u know what happens. Since im using the same EULA for my RPG Engine Toolkit.

@Angrytoilet Right, but afaik neither of us are lawyers, so probably one of us is just not interpreting the legalese correctly. I might be completely wrong and it’s fine. I think at most it’s just missing a couple of lines that state what the user is allowed to do with the product.

totally understandable. i was just going off what he stated in the posts, plus, the EULA … i know some times (on both ends) the author and the user dont fully understand the EULAs they are using … i can tell you, that, i also dont understand 100% of the use permits for the EULAs … so … i am at a wall in that respect as well …

Thanks! I thought the UE Marketplace had its own terms. BTW I’m on the UE Slackers Discord channel if you want to take this convo out of your thread - I can delete all my posts since they’re kinda OT and I don’t want people to get the wrong impression.

Perfect thanks !
Sorry for the extra work on the EULA thing … just trying to keep everyone “safe” in this respect.

Well epic is helping me with a submission so they should have a legal department that can help me with my EULA in general.

Thanks for this it looks great :).

When is this going to be in the marketplace? ^^ <3

What are you using then?

i is free on gumroad.

Basic tiling textures. I have tried world aligned and depth fade. U can use it but it all comes at some cost. The question is if its worth it to you. I dont have cliffs or high mountains so any stretching would not be noticeable.

Does this work with Unreal Engine 12.5 ?

Anyone tried using this with the Community Ocean Project?

Also, is it possible to add additional textures to the landscape material to allow custom painting? I’m thinking specifically of adding things like dried mud or pine needle covered ground to certain locations on a map.

It supports custom painting and auto coverage already you can modify the master texture how eva u want.

4.13+

Auto Terrain Texturer V2 supports .10 - .12

Update soon for 4.14, removing a few unneeded nodes that can be done in other ways. adding support for painting/loading mask to use the procedural foliage spawner for Generating trees, bushes, rocks, and such with in a painted constrained area. Creating a new test map with tiled terrains to test a few performances on large map areas. Adding the ability to use macro images on dynamic terrain sizes with out needing to make a new base master for every terrain type. So in the instance you can enter your terrain size 505,1009,2017,4033, or 8192. One thing i have noticed is that the texture corrdinate is different for Tiled terrain VS a single terrain.

Thanks looking forwards to this update.

Weekend Project. 8x8 tiled 1009 x 1009 terrains. Textured with my Auto material. With Painted Procedural Tree Mask that uses the Experimental Procedual Foliage Spawner

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

With out the abscene amounjt of grass I stay near 60 fps most of the time. With the pure terrain material im strong at 60. So now if i can just find some good assets lol. With proper LODs

4.14 Update Released: Notes in OP.