FPS Multiplayer

Hi! Someone know a tutorial to do a multiplayer first person shooter? Third Person model can see the others players, and me only show first person model.

Thanks.

If you look under the learn tab there is a project called ShooterGame. That will show you Epic’s example of a basic multiplayer fps.

But there aren’t a info of code to learn?

The source code is included.
Provided you can follow basic C++, that should be enough for you to pick apart and learn from.

ZorKum, currently there isn’t a comprehensive multiplayer first person shooter tutorial available from Epic. Hopefully one is in the works. Epic’s learning resources are improving with every release.
The Multiplayer Shootout game has an actual blueprint tutorial that covers network play. The game is not a traditional FPS like the C++ Shooter Game, though.

Hi ZorKum,

I’m currently working on a 3rd person survival/shooter type game with multiplayer support here: Ongoing C++ Gameplay Example Series: Making a Survival Game - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums

The source is available as it’s being developed (through GitHub) it’s not a tutorial in the traditional sense - but there will be doc pages to explain certain C++ concepts that are important for any such games. I’m sure this would help you towards getting into C++ and ShooterGame (in fact, I am using many similar conventions and code structures from that project) ShooterGame is very difficult to just pickup and learn. It has a few too many features for a new user to grasp.