Found disallowed object

Hello I have a problem during the opening of the session it was absolutely for me its object because I have to do tests. Does anyone have an answer? Please answer me as soon as possible!

(I use google translate because I speak French)

Hello @Cristiano8313! These objects are not in UEFN… I will reach out to you privately to understand what’s going on in your project.

Can you post here for those of us who also are having this same error?

1 Like

@MichaelRicks you have the same errors for the same assets?

1 Like

Not the same but close. It was the Athena asset also. I tested on my other computer (newer, 3090) and am not having any issues at all, so maybe it’s driver related or something?

Here are the errors I got:

Found disallowed object type /Script/FortniteGame.FortPickupAthena

LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/BattlePassS21/Items/QuestAbilities/Quest_FindCoolestPlayer/BP_S21_GA_QuestActor_FindCoolestPlayer’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /BattlePassS21/Items/QuestAbilities/Quest_FindCoolestPlayer/BP_S21_GA_QuestActor_FindCoolestPlayer.BP_S21_GA_QuestActor_FindCoolestPlayer_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/BattlePassS21/QuestActors/Parents/BP_S21_GenericQuestActor_Parent’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /BattlePassS21/QuestActors/Parents/BP_S21_GenericQuestActor_Parent.BP_S21_GenericQuestActor_Parent_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Agency/Props/Apollo_Agency_CourtYard_Brazier’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Agency/Props/Apollo_Agency_CourtYard_Brazier.Apollo_Agency_CourtYard_Brazier_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Donut/Props/Apollo_Donut_Llama_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Donut/Props/Apollo_Donut_Llama_01.Apollo_Donut_Llama_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Foliage/Apollo_BigBush_Frontier’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Foliage/Apollo_BigBush_Frontier.Apollo_BigBush_Frontier_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Forest/Props/Apollo_Weeping_Woods_Sign’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Forest/Props/Apollo_Weeping_Woods_Sign.Apollo_Weeping_Woods_Sign_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Heartache/Props/Artemis_Heartache_Fin’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Heartache/Props/Artemis_Heartache_Fin.Artemis_Heartache_Fin_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Industrial/Props/Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_A’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Industrial/Props/Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_A.Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_A_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Industrial/Props/Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_C’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Industrial/Props/Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_C.Apollo_Industrial_MiningCart_01_C_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Mole/Props/Apollo_Mole_PunchingBag_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Mole/Props/Apollo_Mole_PunchingBag_01.Apollo_Mole_PunchingBag_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/MountainBase/Props/Apollo_MountainBase_HoloTable_Base_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/MountainBase/Props/Apollo_MountainBase_HoloTable_Base_01.Apollo_MountainBase_HoloTable_Base_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Papaya/Papaya_MarqueePoster’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Papaya/Papaya_MarqueePoster.Papaya_MarqueePoster_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Tinfoil/Props/BP_BowlingAlley_CeilingLight’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Tinfoil/Props/BP_BowlingAlley_CeilingLight.BP_BowlingAlley_CeilingLight_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Welcome/Apollo_Welcome_Gate_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/Welcome/Apollo_Welcome_Gate_01.Apollo_Welcome_Gate_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Celebration/Props/Artemis_Celebration_SpeakerWall_C’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Celebration/Props/Artemis_Celebration_SpeakerWall_C.Artemis_Celebration_SpeakerWall_C_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Daisy/Props/Artemis_Daisy_RealityBloom_Close_A’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Daisy/Props/Artemis_Daisy_RealityBloom_Close_A.Artemis_Daisy_RealityBloom_Close_A_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Outdoor/Props/Artemis_Outdoor_Bench_Swing_A’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Outdoor/Props/Artemis_Outdoor_Bench_Swing_A.Artemis_Outdoor_Bench_Swing_A_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/RealityPG/Props/Artemis_RealityPG_Throne_A’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/RealityPG/Props/Artemis_RealityPG_Throne_A.Artemis_RealityPG_Throne_A_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Street/Artemis_Street_DestroyedPickupTruck_B’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Street/Artemis_Street_DestroyedPickupTruck_B.Artemis_Street_DestroyedPickupTruck_B_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Street/Artemis_Street_DestroyedSedan_B’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Artemis/Environments/BuildingActors/Street/Artemis_Street_DestroyedSedan_B.Artemis_Street_DestroyedSedan_B_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Items/Traps/TID_Floor_MechSpawner’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Items/Traps/TID_Floor_MechSpawner.TID_Floor_MechSpawner
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Playlists/Mash/Chest_Athena_Mash’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Playlists/Mash/Chest_Athena_Mash.Chest_Athena_Mash_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Playlists/Mash/MashChestVFX’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Playlists/Mash/MashChestVFX.MashChestVFX_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Containers/Tiered_Chest_Athena_FactionChest_IO_NoLocks’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Containers/Tiered_Chest_Athena_FactionChest_IO_NoLocks.Tiered_Chest_Athena_FactionChest_IO_NoLocks_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Neo/Props/NeoTilted_FoodTruck_SnowCone_Static’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Neo/Props/NeoTilted_FoodTruck_SnowCone_Static.NeoTilted_FoodTruck_SnowCone_Static_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Car_PartyBus_noBalloon’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Car_PartyBus_noBalloon.Car_PartyBus_noBalloon_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Hydrant02’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Hydrant02.Hydrant02_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/PGO_Stage_DJ_Booth’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/PGO_Stage_DJ_Booth.PGO_Stage_DJ_Booth_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Sign_Dance_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Sign_Dance_01.Sign_Dance_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Wall/BrickSimple_AAA_SolidWall_VeryHighResource’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Wall/BrickSimple_AAA_SolidWall_VeryHighResource.BrickSimple_AAA_SolidWall_VeryHighResource_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/TextureData/Winter/Shrub_02a_Winter2’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/TextureData/Winter/Shrub_02a_Winter2.Shrub_02a_Winter2
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Apollo/Sets/Tinfoil/TextureData/TD_Tinfoil_Light_OrangeLight_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Apollo/Sets/Tinfoil/TextureData/TD_Tinfoil_Light_OrangeLight_01.TD_Tinfoil_Light_OrangeLight_01
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Artemis/Blueprints/CarPartRotation/CarPartRotation_Prop’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Artemis/Blueprints/CarPartRotation/CarPartRotation_Prop.CarPartRotation_Prop_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Dartboard’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Dartboard.Parallel_Dartboard_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Manhole’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Manhole.Parallel_Manhole_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Monitor’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Artemis/Sets/Parallel/Blueprints/Parallel_Monitor.Parallel_Monitor_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Asteria/Props/Commerce/Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A/Blueprints/BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A1’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Asteria/Props/Commerce/Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A/Blueprints/BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A1.BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A1_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Asteria/Props/Commerce/Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A/Blueprints/BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A2’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Asteria/Props/Commerce/Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A/Blueprints/BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A2.BP_Commerce_Sausage_Billboard_A2_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Props/Street/Meshes/Prop_Hydrant_02_Broken’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Props/Street/Meshes/Prop_Hydrant_02_Broken.Prop_Hydrant_02_Broken
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Environments/Sets/Neo/Architecture/Data_Assets/Neo_Delivery_Door’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Environments/Sets/Neo/Architecture/Data_Assets/Neo_Delivery_Door.Neo_Delivery_Door
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Items/Traps/Blueprints/Device_Floor_MechSpawners’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Items/Traps/Blueprints/Device_Floor_MechSpawners.Device_Floor_MechSpawners_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Items/Traps/Blueprints/Device_Floor_PlayerCheckpoint_V2’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Items/Traps/Blueprints/Device_Floor_PlayerCheckpoint_V2.Device_Floor_PlayerCheckpoint_V2_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/GrappleGloves/Environmental/GrappleGloveToolBox/B_Chest_Athena_GrappleGlove_Toolbox’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /GrappleGloves/Environmental/GrappleGloveToolBox/B_Chest_Athena_GrappleGlove_Toolbox.B_Chest_Athena_GrappleGlove_Toolbox_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/GrappleGloves/Environmental/GrappleGloveToolBox/Meshes/Grapple_Glove_Toolbox’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /GrappleGloves/Environmental/GrappleGloveToolBox/Meshes/Grapple_Glove_Toolbox.Grapple_Glove_Toolbox
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/MountainBase/Walls/MountainBase_Wall_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/Apollo/Environments/BuildingActors/MountainBase/Walls/MountainBase_Wall_01.MountainBase_Wall_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Athena/BuildingActors/Props/Building/ActorBlueprints/Containers/Athena_Prop_Forest_Pile_01’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Athena/BuildingActors/Props/Building/ActorBlueprints/Containers/Athena_Prop_Forest_Pile_01.Athena_Prop_Forest_Pile_01_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Deco/VinderSign’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Deco/VinderSign.VinderSign_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Prop_WarningSign_02’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Prop_WarningSign_02.Prop_WarningSign_02_C
LogValkyrie: Warning: Alias ‘/FortniteVKCreateUGC/Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Stage_DJ_Booth_SkiClub’ points to an asset that no longer exists: /Game/Building/ActorBlueprints/Prop/Stage_DJ_Booth_SkiClub.Stage_DJ_Booth_SkiClub_C

Hello @MichaelRicks thanks for posting those logs. @logan_wolverine was looking into a lot of “points to an asset that no longer exists” issues so I wonder if they found anything. Overall though your issues are different in that @Cristiano8313 is trying to add explicitly disallowed objects whereas you’re trying to add objects that are “tracked” but no longer exist for some reason.

When you mention you tried this on a new computer and didn’t have the same issue, were you opening the same project? Have you tried opening a new project to see if the issue still occurs? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @HalcyonKnight96

Thank you for looking into this! On my other computer I did not use the same project, but started a new UEFN project from a template, then dragged devices in the map to test. Everything worked great!

But on my computer that was getting the errors, even when I started a new project from a template it would not launch Fortnite and gave me the errors. This only started happening a couple of days ago, after I updated UEFN from the launcher. Maybe something broke with the new update?

1 Like

@MichaelRicks the warnings in your code block are actually benign and shouldn’t affect workflow/launching a session. The issue appears to be this line:

Found disallowed object type /Script/FortniteGame.FortPickupAthena

Do you know where this could have been added in your project?

@HalcyonKnight96 I noticed that as well, but a search for the offending asset in Outliner shows nothing. I did purchase new characters and the issue seems to have begun right after that. Maybe it’s looking for the old Athena character?

Hi @MichaelRicks apologies for the ignorance but what do you mean “purchased new characters”? Do you mean buying skins? Or buying assets in fab? Can you define what you mean by “character”?

@MichaelRicks I was able to reproduce your issue I think. The issue was caused by me deleting a FoodBox_Produce_Creative_C actor (part of the Chest and Ammo gallery) in Live Edit (actually deleting it in UEFN might do it too). Deleting this actor spawned some loot in the level but also spawned a FortPickupAthena item in my level as well. Are you able to see any of these in your outliner? If so, deleting them should get around your validation issue.

After further investigation I’m not able to delete some of them?? Not sure what’s going on but I’m looking into it.

@HalcyonKnight96 Yes, I purchased a skin pack, male and female character. Thanks for looking into this - I’ll hunt for those assets you mentioned and delete them.

UPDATE: I was able to find and delete the offending FortPickupAthena assets and successfully launched and was able to play the game! Not sure why this project no likey these assets, but even new projects I’ve tested seem to have similar errors.

1 Like

@MichaelRicks great to hear. We have fixes for this issue coming in future updates. Sorry for the hassle.

1 Like