Found disallowed object type

I got free textures from UE Market and I uploaded them to my UEFN Project, and it did that error for everything in it and I did delete almost everything just to get rid of it. Now it says it for my favorite Texture and Mesh that I got, but I don’t want to delete them. The texture and mesh are the water that you can see. I am new in UEFN so I’m lost. And while writing this, the texture of my water disappeared (like it went gray)
This is the error I get:

Found disallowed object type /Engine/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions03/ComplexMotion/Motion_4WayChaos_Normal.Motion_4WayChaos_Normal, Referenced by:See below for asset list, Plugin mount point:/bazar.
/bazar/Bazaar_Meshingun/Master_Material/Material/Material_Function/MF_WaterColor
/bazar/Bazaar_Meshingun/Master_Material/Material/MM_Wateremphasized text

@Wezo Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

1 Like

Yes totally. Do you think that there may be a way to solve this for now? Bcs I don’t know if Epic will take in consideration this for a patch. But it did that many times for multiple maps I made. And every time, I had to change many things in my projects.