Fortnite Has Crashed: The Very Sorry State of Bugs (Yep, Round 2)

Also, I forgot to add the 3rd very important issue plaguing the platform which is unclear or undisclosed processes around player spawning and initialization which leads to passing invalid Agent and Player references into players initialization processes.

I’ve written a detailed post outlining my understanding of the problem and proposed solutions with usage examples in a reply to this thread:

Getting a handle of your spawn and initialization situations probably your highest priority issue for onboarding and retention.

For committed long term solo or small team devs (like myself) the two in the previous post are likely your 2 largest issues.

For teams and businesses there are examples of at scale issues in the bug report section, since these do not pertain to me nor can I even begin to propose solutions to them I don’t pay them much mind.

Doing my best to provide some boots on the ground observations (obviously speculation here, by its nature) and feedback for you, this is about where my capability to help ends though.

Cheers.

1 Like