Foliage Tool Presets? Or saving my brushes?

Hi

I think I’m missing something regarding the foliage tool- I cant see a way to save my brushes. I’m trying to paint various terrains, EG: desert riverbed or grassy field - but I cant see a way to save my chosen static meshes and the generation settings for them to a brush or preset. What am I missing here? Cheers.

1 Like

This button

Screenshot_6

Amazing. Thankyou! Is there a way to organise the meshes into separate groups? My Foliage pane is getting a bit confusing to see what belong to what brush,. even with a naming convention. Can i do folders or even change the icon for each mech to a colour or something to differentiate? Thanks.

The brush assets end up in the content browser, so you can organize them any way you want…

I’m seconding Salty_Pepperpot1 with the need for foliage presest !! I’m also populating a large terrain with various mix and density of vegetation and I really need to be able to save some groups of plants i have chosen, with a specific density…

Is there any solution today, any plugin that can help on that ?

Thanks in advance !!

Cheers.

1 Like

I also would love the ability to save foliage brushes. Is there nothing out there that does this?

Totally! Presets would make the workflow so much faster and easier.