Foliage - Pruned Garden

Created assets for a Pruned Garden in Speedtree . Hope you like it :grinning: .
More Renders : LinkedIn

4 Likes

I love the Garden :green_heart:
It’s really cool.
Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Hi there @MaNIaC39000,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far!

I love how elegant these look and how vibrant. It’s all truly beautiful :slight_smile: Just out of curiosity, what inspired this project?

1 Like

Thank you so much. :grinning:

Thank you so much.

I was creating a foliage portfolio and wanted to cover as much variety of foliage as possible so pruned assets was on the list too but I never thought I would do a garden. It was very heavy on my PC but I wanted a garden where you could see each and every leaf and grass stand. The Statues in the middles were a last minute addition.

Oh wow, that’s some serious dedication. I guess all PC’s need to be limit tested occasionally :joy: Any other cool projects on the horizon for us forum folk to look forward too?

@PresumptivePanda As far as foliage goes, I have a bunch more projects that are finished that I haven’t uploaded here in the forum yet and 2 more that I’m finalizing the renders for. If we are speaking strictly about projects on the horizon, I have some photogrammetry pieces cooking along with an Environment I’m creating for my own Multiplayer game.

I have too much fun working on each of my projects so I have no intention of stopping. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for your kind words and Interest. If you want to see more you can check out my Artstation page : ArtStation - Manoj Ravish

1 Like

Oh thanks for the link! Always grateful to get the chance to take a peak at someone’s art :slight_smile:

PS: This project is breathtaking. :smiley:

1 Like