Foliage & Parallax Occlusion Mapping Techniques used in Paragon - Live from Epic HQ

, Looks awesome. Seems like most everything works. Only thing that seems broken is the BP_SplineProxyTraceObject. (Atleast for me) That blueprint for generating gap traces seems to be missing its parent class and fails to load. Just an FYI. Otherwise thanks for releasing!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can get that fixed up and also I plan to write a quick post describing the settings and adding some examples.

1 Like

I just tried the branching bp, it’s amazing, thank you for sharing :slight_smile:
Any progress on the BP_SplineProxyTraceObject? Any that it will have a working version anytime soon too?

1 Like

Any that this could be uploaded somewhere again?

1 Like

I’m interested in this too. could you upload this again. I seem to get the 404 error.

2 Likes

I’d very much like to get my hands on these ProceduralBranching blueprints aswell.

@VictorLerp or @ could you reach out to [USER=“8”] [/USER] ( @AlexJPaschall ?) and for us?

Here is a link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cxbXeFJ1QXdLzsb2lR4b1amWj4ut_6ps

thank you Elathan, so much thanks !

Hi guys, can someone reupload file from ? both links doesn’t wokr :frowning: . Thnaks !

1 Like

Hi! Is anyone able to upload a working download link?

3 Likes

Same here. If someone could share again, it would be wonderful. Thank you.

1 Like

Please guys can we have the magic files one more time?

1 Like

yea! it would really help to upload them!

1 Like

Hi,
You found this files?

1 Like

Hi,
Could you upload one more time, pls?

A little late to the party, but if there’s a the Procedural Branching BP could be uploaded again, that’d be brilliant.

I know that I’m 6 years too late but do you still have a working link for this Blueprint ?

1 Like

Hi, can you upload it again, please?

1 Like

I’d like to check out these vines… All the files are missing.