fog and bad quality light present on all projects and levels, reinstalling did not solve the problem

Hello, since a couple of days I have a a fog surrounding all my levels and all the new projects, there are no fog actors in the level, I tried to delete the contents of my project’s /Saved/Config/ directory and also reinstalling UE4 but that did not solved my issue.alt text

alt text

Hi Macchelo,

Looking at your images you will need to make sure that the Engine Scalability has been set to EPIC. You can do this by going to the Settings button in the main toolbar and then selecting Engine Scalability.

When the settings are lowered you will lose some of the higher quality rendering features, which can make your viewport look more washed out like this.

I hope this helps.

Tim

Thank you very much, I don’t remember changing those values so drastically.

By default the editor will automatically set this lower if the performance is struggling for a bit but it won’t raise it back up without you going in and setting it back to EPIC. You can disable this by unchecking the option for “Monitor Editor Performance” in the scalability settings window.