I’m receiving this error when attempting to build a project ported from 4.2 to 4.4.1, any ideas?
MainFrameActions: Cooking (Windows): UE4Editor-Cmd: [2014.08.27-12.04.59:073][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogUnrealMath:Error: FMatrix::Inverse(), trying to invert a NIL matrix, this results in NaNs! Use InverseSafe() instead.
Sorry, I should probably elaborate more on this…
- Project was cloned and ‘Convert In-Place’ from 4.2 to 4.4.1
- Project is entirely blueprint based, there is no code project associated.
- The application works correctly in PIE and Standalone.
- There were a lot of other errors related to missing assets, however these have been fixed.
- I have no idea where that function is called.
We really need an answer on this…
Thank you for your report. We were not able to investigate this on the engine version you reported, but there have been many version changes to UE4 since this question was first posted. With a new version of the Engine comes new fixes and it is possible that this issue has changed or may no longer occur. Due to timetable of when this issue was first posted, we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported in the current engine version, then please respond to this message with additional information and we will investigate as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a similar, but different issue at this time, could you please submit a new report for it.