Hi everyone, I just released a new product Floating Damage Texts](Floating Damage Texts in Blueprints - UE Marketplace) on the Unreal Engine Marketplace. It is a blueprint system for adding floating texts to display damage information in your games.
You can create new types of Damage/Damage Modifier texts & customize your Text Color, Font-Family, Font Size, etc directly from the Editor.
Also available are the options to add Text Pop-Up as well as Distance-based Scaling of texts relative to your player camera location, both customizable through a custom Scale Box widget.
Floating Damage Texts support both Linear and Parabolic trajectories for your texts with options to customize Path Traversal Time, Curve Sharpness, Path Distance, and more!
- Linear & Parabolic Paths for Floating Texts
- Set your own Text Color, Font-Family, & Font Size
- Easy to Integrate with support for In-Editor customization
- Add Pop-Up Effect & Distance based Scaling for your texts
- Control text trajectories through customizable parameters
- 2D widgets instead of in-world 3D widgets for better performance
- Example content showcasing multiple types of damage texts for both Projectile & Hitscan damage
- Fully commented blueprints
If you have any queries or feedback, you can always reach out to me personally through the Support Email.