flashlight problem on mobile devices

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was thinking it was because I’m trying to render lighting.

In my game, a player has a flashlight that is used throughout the game. You need the light to play the game so right now I don’t have any other options. When I run the game in the viewpoint, it runs fine. The player has a light amd it works great. The problem is when I try to play it in a mobile preview or when I try it on my phone, the lighting doesn’t work and I can’t figure out why? Is there anyway to make a flashlight for mobile?

Any advice is great!
Thanks!

Mobile support for Dynamic Lights was only recently added, and even then I’m not sure if it’s all types of dynamic light. Check Docs :wink:

There is nice thread somewhere (i believe in android subforum) that describes how to make fake dynamic light on mobiles.
And another thread in this subforum talking about drawing line in material only, but it also has examples of fake shadow done with materials only.
So single light with some ok blob shadows is possible on mobiles, however needs extra effort for making it all.