Fixing Weird Shadow behaviour in VR

SO I am making a VR survival game for a school project and I am having an issue with the shadows.

The objects in the scene are lit by a single spotlight in an otherwise dark room.

When playing in VR is you move your head the outer edges of the objects seem to ghost. They have this weird purple-ish outline that appears while you are moving and then disappears once the headset isn’t moving.
It seems to be something with the shadows as the outline only appears on the areas in shadow or the edges which are surrounded by darkness. It occurs Both on Oculus and Vive.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

I have a post processing volume in the map but no matter what I change its still occurs.

I have attached a build of the map. If you load it up type Stereo On into the console to turn on VR and then look around. It is especially apparent when you look quickly up and down.

Link to Build : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-9_DexuUp6NWRQTUphRXp6MDQ/view?usp=sharing

The widescreen patch for this game is included in the widescreen archive. You can enable it by turning on the “Enable Widescreen Patches” option in the System tab of PCSX2.

I dont know what you mean.

I’m having the same problem. It wasnt there a few days ago and now I notice a purple tint along edges of shadows when you move your head in VR. Not noticeable in well lit areas though.

Any ideas?