Fixed Camera Device Freezes

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

The Fixed Camera Early Acces Device sometimes gets you permanently stuck on the camera, which you need to return to lobby in order to fix the stuck camera glitch. Also returning to lobby doesn‘t fix the problem you are still stuck in the fixed camera pov

Steps to Reproduce

Spam the Pop-up dialogue device with another friend on the map to switch through fixed cameras until you get stuck

Expected Result

Players should be able to exit the camera through pop-up dialogue devices/ other methods

Observed Result

The players camera is permanently stuck to the fixed camera device no matter what input is pressed, prompting them to have to return to lobby

Platform(s)

PS4, Xbox

Island Code

5010-9288-4244

Additional Notes

I am not sure the exact reason why this happens or how to recreate it but it has been a MASSIVE problem in my map. It is game-breaking because people have to leave the map in order to reset their camera, which can happen quite often due to the amount of fixed camera devices I use on my map
Additionally, I have checked all of my events and functions of my devices, so the problem can‘t be because of me due to the camera devices all have signals that prompt them to remove the camera from the player on button press. *I even added a Reset camera button on the map in case this happens, but it doesn‘t matter anyways if it doesn‘t remove the fixed camera from players due to the device being bugged