first person device

Firstly You’re first person mode has met my expectations, My game did not use the sprint function, nor did I have any skin related issues, The Fade transition was leaving my LINEAR controls very laggy going in and out of ADS motions , but as I switched to linear transitions, it became really smooth.

There is an extra setting I would like added, but can do little other than to request it and hope it’s seen and heard.

I would like a setting that when enabled gives control to change the “side step speed while in ADS”

As I said I don’t use sprint, the mode is a no build , and the game is a hybrid of a much older game. I’ve tried altering movement speeds which kind of did change typical movement speed but that still left ADS side stepping unaffected. I’m looking for that “holding ADS” movement for peeking round corners, not by default but as and when a setting is enabled within the device.

@major_gl1tch Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like

I would also like to see this. Being able to change the strafe speed and acceleration both in and out of ADS would be very helpful for creating different kinds of first person and third person experiences as it can increase or decrease the responsiveness of controls etc.

Hi all,

Good feedback, consider mentioning this in the First person device feedback thread as well.

I have duplicated our feedback there.

1 Like