FileBrowser - is a file browser that allows you to get a direct link to any file on the system.
- Access Windows/Android File-System;
- Usable for Windows, Android, VR/Oculus ;
- Receive the selected file’s path’s ;
- Works with VR.;
- Works in Simulate, PIE, Game mode;
- Supports file extensions;
- You can change the whole design. Everything is configured with Widgets.
- Windows supported chose local disk computer;
In editor mode, if the number of files is very large, a loop is detected and an error occurs.
In a packaged project, there is no such error, everything is fine.
Number of Blueprints: Widget - 3; Actors - 5;
Code Modules: FileBrowser (Runtime)
Number of C++ Classes:1
Network Replicated: (No)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 64, Android