February #UE4jam, February 11-14th. THEME: ONE HIT WONDER

1 hour left right?

Streaming playthroughs of all game jam games now!

Aww c’mon , my game isn’t that hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

is a monster. Almost 13 hours and he’s still streaming!

The 's playthrough of all game jams, and their times in the stream is in this Spreadsheet: it is done, backed up, and open for editing by the devs; if they so choose.

Hi and ,

My team hasn’t been added to thread yet.

Thanks.

That is a great effort there psychodox!

Hey! I did a blueprint walkthrough of my HUD UI for One Shot Wonder! Let me know what you think and if you’d like me to do a short tutorial on the animations I made.

Agreed. Also a big thank you to for the playthroughs. As always super entertaining. Bring on the Game Jam!

Thanks, buy yeah, I’m all about a AllarJam too!!!

Crazy, they used my picture from my game last game as the UE4 picture. Very cool! :slight_smile:

Hi

My Game
From Very easy to legendary
39 minutes

Wave Logic for Statue of Zeus for anyone interested

I just updated the thread with all the links! Enjoy!

said i needed more UI and more game, so i added a start screen and high score system. i also made the game loop to the first level after completion, so you can keep adding to your high score. I didn’t add any more to the gameplay, because i wanted it to be very minimalistic for this competition. I also repainted those terrible looking clouds, with slightly less terrible ones.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w510/Scott_Spadea/Thumb_01_zpsx2ko1ga7.jpg

I cant wait for the next game jam, hopefully ill have more time to compete next time :slight_smile:

I have just made a small update for my game (“JK5000_TheBulletBoy”). The update fix an issue that made it impossible to go to the fourth/final level. You can find the updated version HERE.