.FBX Import from MAYA with barely any data Crashes

Hello, I’m importing a building I had just sculpted in Maya as a .fbx. My static mesh only has a hundred or so polygons and 28 materials. Yet when I import it into UE4 25.3 I get an almost immediate crash that states

“Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting…”

My DXDiag Specs are attached.
DxDiag.txt (108 KB)

Im not witnessing any spike in memory, im sitting around 10-20% utilization for: CPU, Memory, Video Memory.
I increased my pageFile SIze to almost 40gbs. I have the latest driver by nvidia ( Studio Driver: 452.06 ) Not sure what the issue could be.

[Update] I did just witness a spike while trying to import the .FBX. My system goes from using ~7.0 Gbs of Memory (RAM) all the way to its max (16gbs) and then Ue4 Crashes.

I realized it was the number of Materials the engine was trying to import. I disabled automatic material creation on the FBX import screen and now the mesh’s are importing just fine.