Fatal error:[File:D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CookOnTheFly/Private/CookOnTheFlyServerConnection.cpp] [Line: 52]

Hello everyone, I am on Windows 10 Pro x64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM.

UE5.1

I have become preoccupied with a startling issue that I am yet unable to resolve. After initializing a launch of my project on a LENOVO-TB-X306F device. the finished result shows ‘BUILD SUCCESSFUL’ yet the project never shows on my device. The following FATAL ERROR seems to be the culprit. Would anyone happen to know how I may resolve this error as simply and as seamlessly as possible?

Fatal error:[File:D:/build/++UE5/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CookOnTheFly/Private/CookOnTheFlyServerConnection.cpp] [Line: 52]

I opened the file in question within Visual Studio and searched [Line 52]. Visual Studio notes that there are ‘No Issues Found’ within the code of this C++ file. What could be causing the packaging process to register this error?

Also, the following error message also pops up:

Truly any help, comments, recommendations or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated at this time.