Failed to sync project with content service uefn

Summary

I get error saying failed to sync project with content service uefn.
Also I get this error when trying to publish:
[DEP] Backend dependency returned unexpected error errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_published_link | correlationId: d07467b9-17dd-4493-95ec-ea6886413705 SentryEventId=bee2edd1c4124cb1b0a0e04df7925755
errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_published_link

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Steps to Reproduce

• Launching session
  • Says failed to sync project with content service uefn indicating my map code
  • Reproduced randomly when one of my private versions was in the middle of publishing

Expected Result

Expected result is that it fails to validate map with an error code

Observed Result

In map: Failure ErrorCode=errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_link, Message=Unable to find 4345-7722-3394, Raw={
“host”: “content-service.bfda.live.use1a.on.epicgames.com”,
“method”: “GET”,
“path”: “/api/content/v4/verse/%2Fgun5%40fortnite.com%2FTycoonproject”,
“errorCode”: “errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_link”,
“errorMessage”: “Unable to find 4345-7722-3394”

When trying to publish:
[DEP] Backend dependency returned unexpected error errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_published_link | correlationId: d07467b9-17dd-4493-95ec-ea6886413705 SentryEventId=bee2edd1c4124cb1b0a0e04df7925755
errors.com.epicgames.content-service.invalid_published_link

Platform(s)

• PC

Island Code

4345-7722-3394

9 Likes

8 Likes

Same happening to me help pls

8 Likes

It’s the same thing that’s happening to me

8 Likes

Same here

7 Likes

FORT-801039 incident has been created. Status is ‘Unconfirmed’.

9 Likes

We re experiencing this same issue

8 Likes

hi. same happend to me on the night from 04 to 05 october european time. I think its a Error from Epics side, since it cant connect to the server and cant find the map.

I just wanted to upload a new version of my map. i didnt changed a lot, just some buttons. No verse changes or something.

8 Likes

5 Likes

did you fix it
same problem here

4 Likes

One of my popular maps has just been completely deleted off of Fortnite due to this issue, and now who knows if it’ll get back into Discovery or not.

There is no help from support either, this has to be fixed ASAP or we lose out on thousands of dollars!!

4 Likes

We just need to wait for what Epic says. It’s the weekend so we should expect a response monday.

4 Likes