Failed to save the scene / AxiosError: Request failed with status code 500

Summary

Trying to create a new listing, but once I add my 76 textures (118 MB worth), I can’t save the scene. I get the title of the thread as an error code, spammed multiple times in a row.

If I close the error warning and try and save again, the Fab 3d editor seems to lock up. I can still close the editor, but I can’t do anything else. Then, to really get into the Twilight Zone, if I go back in to the editor all my textures are now named blob.png!

What type of bug are you experiencing?

Other

Steps to Reproduce

For me: start with a fresh fbx, (currently was trying with my draft DJ booth model), then upload the textures (76 of them). Assign one texture to one material and try and save progress.

Expected Result

Should be able to save an in-progress scene edit, and textures should retain their filenames.

Observed Result

After clicking save, a “Failed to save the scene” error appears, which describes the AxiosError in the title. Trying to save a second time results in lock-up of editor, and after closing/re-launching editor observed that all texture names are changed to “blob.png”. Happened many times in a row with no changes, easily reproducable.

Platform

PC, Chrome web-browser, standard Fab interface.

Operating System

Win 10

Additional Notes

Attached a video and two screenshots showing the error/issues.
2024-10-17 23-27-16.mkv (13.8 MB)