Failed to Load LayerInfo

So. I am unsure at why I keep getting these Load Errors. I use World Creator 2, did the tiled landscape import with a weight Landscape material as to get the landscape to look like the landscape in World Creator 2. I can open it and everything but I keep getting these errors every time I open it.

Also, I have already tried Unreal can't find my player blueprint assets? (PLEASE HELP!) - Blueprint - Unreal Engine Forums so please don’t send me there.

Now when I open the project the landscape is red with black patches

Is it possible you delete the layer info files?

No, when I went to import the tiled landscape with my premade material instance UE4 said something along the lines of my layers couldn’t be saved? did it for each layer…did a retry, nothing, did continue just to see what happens and it showed it all, then I saved, quit, logged back in, got those errors, loaded those levels, and everything was red and black.

Hmm, well that is the problem. Don’t bother carrying on if you can’t save the layer info.

You say ‘import’ the landscape. Was it an external thing?

I made it in World Creator 2 then tiled it and brought everything over. I won’t be continuing on until its fixed. I may wind up simply making the landscape in World Creator 2 then using a blueprint to paint the world if it can’t be fixed.

Is this any good:

I’m assuming you know how to make the files with the + sign, if they’re not there…

I confirmed that I have that persons solution already in there…I do…I decided to reattempt the import and this time I copied the message I get while importing…"The asset ‘/Game/Levels/Prototype_sharedassets/Light Grass_LayerInfo’ () failed to save.

Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
Continue: Skip saving this asset only."

Sorry, no idea I’m afraid. Maybe time for a re-post…