Fab's Integrations for Unreal Engine 5 and UEFN are live

Solved by update launcher!

I installed fab yesterday, Today I noticed these errors upon startup in output log:

LogClass: Error: BoolProperty FFabAssetMetadata::IsQuixel is not initialized properly. Module:Fab File:Private/FabBrowserApi.h

LogAutomationTest: Error: UObject.Class AttemptToFindUninitializedScriptStructMembers will be marked as failing due to errors being logged

LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: BoolProperty FFabAssetMetadata::IsQuixel is not initialized properly. Module:Fab File:Private/FabBrowserApi.h

Also this warning not sure if they are all connected (not a coder)

LogEOSSDK: Warning: LogEOS: Error response received from backend. ServiceName=[Friend], OperationName=[GetBlockList], Url=[], HttpStatus=[403], ErrorCode=[errors.com.epicgames.common.insufficient_scopes], NumericErrorCode=[1056], ErrorMessage=[Insufficient access scopes. Expected: [friends_list]], CorrId=[EOS-VclSadzckU6FFC0UQODo8g-1E2-llVHl0O5VVX3LwUihg]

Since FAB opened, the launcher (including the games store as well) started to open, download, and run super fast for me.

Hello -

Is there any plan for Launcher integration? The FAB tab on the epic launcher is just…a link to the FAB web page lmao

So some plugins still not showing up even when trying to install it via vault…

Please share the web download link for those who’re on Linux and have no Epic Launcher supported.

@skfabby, @Flak
Hey not sure who to tag but I found that the Fab Quixel Megascans default function for AO has a wrong default value of 0? I’m pretty sure that by default it should be 1 - testing in editor proves that.
Would it be possible to forward this to the appropriate team for a fix as this causes materials without AO to look wrong.