FAB Problems

I think I will give my own Problem list here, too

You guys are invited to list your stuff, too - to complete this…

- Currently no Wishlist (!!!)
- Owned Products with Pfoessional License are still shown as Personal by default, instead of highest license first.
- No Filter to hide already owned products
- Return/ back from a Product page, always sends one back to the top of the List.
- Set filters like "Hide products created with AI" or Only show Unreal Engien content, gets resetted after every search/page reload/closing->reopening

Additional wishes:

- Filter my Library - I want to hide stuff that is not compatible with Engine XX.XX
- Blacklist Assets to hide them in the Library (f.e. deprecated / No further supported assets)
- Filter to only show Assets with an update available
- Filter to only show assets not installed to any current installed engine.
- Integrate FAB Page into the Launcher, instead of opening a Website.

We need open-text reviews and questions back!

12 Likes

I’ve noticed that the “Vault” library within the Epic Games launcher is now broken.

The filter categories have been replaced with those from the Fab website, making it incredibly difficult to find specific assets like props or environments. The user experience has significantly worsened with this change.

Why would Epic Games downgrade the platform for those of us who have already invested in it? This move feels counterproductive and unnecessarily frustrating for paying users.

4 Likes
  • Publish Date for all assets is their migration data
  • It’s listing assets multiple times when viewing your own Vendor assets
  • Some thumbnails still don’t load (was an ongoing thing with MP) - like there is a timeout happening for non-fiber based internet users.
  • 3D viewer seems to have an issue:

That’s all I’ve found so far - impressive!

1 Like

I agree need filter version engine.
But now is downgrade… not upgrade. In unreal engine launcher no longer available market. At Fab … not available vault. no filters… what is it…

2 Likes

Checked fab just from the phone and … What ob earth is this? It’s horrible to navigate and cluttered. Wasn’t able to find blueprints or plugins. Navigating is a massive pain.

Went exactly as expected. Horrible ‘improvement’.

2 Likes
  • Verify Orders page ends on 404
  • Short links(share) ends on 404
  • Search function is showing unmatched result. I can’t even find my product using the whole title of it.
  • Sometimes download requests return with an error.
  • Some people’s products showing twice while scrolling
  • Can’t add some keywords to product if keyword(tag) doesn’t in list
  • Where we can see the sales?
  • Where we can apply to sale(discount)?

fabgif2
1 Like

The old publishing portal is still there

2 Likes

Well iam happy that most of things i wanted just bought. But feel your pain. For me its worse than Marketplace.
-No reviews
-No wishlist
-0 promotions at launch to spread good will
-Switched naming to filters
-Not Integrated marking for owned assets
-Lack of most important filtering for library
-no subscribtion model or program to earn points to get better prices for assets or free chosen rewards for participate
0 improvements and more downgrades. “evolution”.

• one positive - site runs fast
5 Likes

-Quixel environments that say “you own this item” not showing in library or vault with no prompt to add to vault just to download with the only subsequent options being to open the vault or download the fbx.
-fab plugin for UE5 doesn’t exist? I cant find any links to download it from google or on fab.
-Fab support page says it doesn’t exist and prompts you to return to home page.

Kinda frustrating they would shut down the other market places before ironing out the basic functionality of the new system.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to be able to install plugins added on FAB. I tried to reinstall the Epic Launcher but nothing.

2 Likes

I created a list too:

3 Likes

Community is totally overrated. These forums need to go too.

1 Like

Good luck then, adios.