Experienced Game/Engine/Tools Programmer looking for Scripting/ C++ Tasks

Hi Muzaheed, I just sent you an email to your gmail address.
Cheers,

[QUOTE=]
Hello community,
I am

By profession, I am a software engineer with an educational background in computer science and engineering.I have been working on ue4 since 2015.Before that, I was working on torque3d and have worked on unity for 1 year.

Now I am a full-time ue4 Developer.My goal is to become a [FONT=Arial Black]UE4 engineer. So I am always looking forward to having opportunities which will make me moving forward to make progress to be a UE4 engineer.

I love to work on engine side modification. Specially modifying unreal editor parts. I have experience on ue4 asset streaming,pak system,Commandlets, Sdk integration, Automation system

I have**[COLOR=“#FF0000”] zero experience[/COLOR]** on rendering Side’s c++ code ,material, post processing.
But i am very much eager to work that 3 part If i get a good mentor or enough time. I hate working on Mac but i have good experience to work on that too. But i hate it.

I have experience to develope [COLOR=“#008000”]Networked Gameplay system[/COLOR]. I love to work on AI related code. I have expeience to work on AI for torque3d and unity3d. But in UE4 so far i did not have chance to work on AI. But i am eager to get the chance to work on that and will do if I get the chance.

My updated(7th of June 2017) cv can be found

It’s been a while. Are you available?

Now I am back And replied you.Please check your inbox

**Thank y for helping me solving my problam **

Sending you a message and an email now!

hi friend … he’s still available as a programmer i’m looking for

hi muzaheed, we have a paid project we are working on that involves networking and syncing multiple machines to provide a seamless experience if you are interested send me a PM, i’m writing here cause my email is not gmail or yahoo

Asked Muzaheed to make a plugin for my mobile application in order to upload and download images. I am very happy with the outcome, the project was delivered on time with very good quality. I am the type of person that asks many questions about the smallest of things and not once did Muzaheed not respond to my questions with a fully detailed response.

I am very pleased with the plugin and will 100% work with Muzaheed again.

available for any kind of work related to pixel streaming.

Pixel streaming: