Everything that concerne action "save" in uefn, does'nt work

The save point device and other device that can save something does’nt work. They just don’t save or the “save” are “corrupted” like for example, the position how send you to coordinate x=0 y=0 z=0 whatever where you character have being during the saving… It’s the same fore the tracker device how just reset all data.

This is all device that I found that have this problem but I sure there are more device that have the same problem:

Hi @KovAlex and welcome to the community.

Can you please share more about the issue you have as it is unclear for now what are you trying to save, where and the most relevant how.

A bit of a code or tutorial where you get the info would be great.

As a suggestion, you can try to check some videos on Youtube related to saving the game and stats. Like this one: Save And Load Player Stats - Unreal Engine Tutorial - YouTube

1 Like

Unfortunately I believe the ability to save was disabled from most devices a few months ago and save device was removed entirely, it seems they’ve brought back the save device in the latest patch but I don’t think it is still set up? - there is no mentions of it in the latest patch notes.

1 Like

Hi Chuklov

This process is to UE5, I don´t think is possible to do in UEFN.
Also, as I put in Save Point Device is missing (again) I just found that the device was deleted this night :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like