Event Dispatcher can't be called from child macro BP 4.23.1

In v4.20 of the engine, it worked.

As also seen more clearly on the image, I am not able to call the parent’s dispatch from the child.

The parent is a widget and the child a macro library created for that BPW.

While writing this I checked if a dispatch call can be made in a macro inside the parent. It is not possible but I can drag it from the side of the ‘Event Dispatchers’ tab (Connecting this macro to other events/functions didn’t produce an error). In the same way, I can drag and drop the call from the parent to the child BP (copy/paste pops a warning)… However, it gives an error when connected like before.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

I submitted the problem in your system, which I got a reply in my email that it cannot be reproduced. I replied to that email and included a mini project showcasing the problem/bug/‘feature’ :). I did so because I couldn’t find my ticket in your system…

Don’t know if the one responsible for sending me the reply will ever see it, that’s why you can get the example from the link below.

Update from an official source.

A fix for this issue has already been implemented into version 4.24