Eu4editor-BatteryCollector.dll missing or difrent buidlt

Mmh let me try it

And you’ve checked that the SDK is installed and ran Windows Update? It may help to verify the engine version or uninstall/reinstall the engine. Do you receive the same message when using other engine versions (such as 4.10)?

Could it be a problem tht im missing GenerateProjectFiles.bat?

On 4.10 this is the error when trying to make a new one

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/BMW/BMW.uproject” -game -rocket -progress -2015
Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.
Discovering modules, targets and source code for game…
UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: Failed to find cl.exe in the default toolchain directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools../…/VC/bin/amd64\cl.exe. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.

Well i just installed it and now i get this error

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Ayy Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/Ayy/Ayy.uproject” -rocket -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -2015
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for AyyEditor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/Ayy/Ayy.uproject” “C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\Ayy\Intermediate\Build\Win64\AyyEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -rocket -installed
Reflection code generated for AyyEditor in 16.7996308 seconds
@progress pop
Performing 7 actions (4 in parallel)
[3/7] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
[2/7] Resource PCLaunch.rc
PCH.Ayy.h.cpp
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Resources\Windows\ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl(3) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file ‘windows.h’.
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Resources\Windows\PCLaunch.rc(10) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file ‘windows.h’.
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\PlatformIncludes.h(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘new’: No such file or directory
-------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\Ayy\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Ayy.dll
Total build time: 112.20 seconds

I installed the whole visual stdio 2015 comminuty pack and still no…im going to deinstall 2013

The error messages still point to RC1015 and C1083. When you mentioned you ran into trouble installing the Windows SDK, what exactly did you mean by that? There is also the mention of the Common Tools when installing VS. This can be checked easily by re-running the VS installer which should prompt you to either Repair, Modify, or Uninstall. If you select Modify you can verify that the box for Common Tools is checked. If it’s not you can select it and continue with the modify to make sure it is added.

I did do that…But it still didnt work…i uninstalled 2013 update 5… (error for windows sdk was that it tryed to install things that were already installed)
I got visual studio 2015 and windows sdk…do i need to remove sdk?

It may be that what was originally interfering with installing the SDK may be the cause. You can try to uninstall the SDK and reinstall it. If you are again told that things are already installed then you may want to uninstall those specific items (if possible) and then reinstall the SDK. Also make sure to run Windows Update to make sure that Windows itself is current as well.