Error While Executing the Mesh to Metahuman Service

Still not working today, I’ve tried a dozen times.
Hope it will be fixed soon…

2 Likes

There currently is no MetaHuman plugin for 5.1, only 5.0. I’m also experiencing this issue, have tried disabling firewall and submitting multiple times.

Seems to be an issue related to the Autorigging service:
LogMetaHumanIdentity: Error: Autorigging service returned an error: ‘Error while executing the Mesh to MetaHuman service’

3 Likes

same error i change character and nothing fix

i am so sad , i have tried again and again all the day ,but it did not work 5555

1 Like

Help…

I got the same error, I used another computer, and another acount, but not solved yet.

I have the same problem,help!

Holly Molly so many people have the same problem!
It would be appreciated if anyone can explain what’s going on from Unreal :innocent:

My Error messages

Error while executing the Mesh to MetaHuman service

LogHttp: Warning: 00000BB9FB921900: libcurl info message cache 1 (Re-using existing connection! (#4) with host metahuman-ars.ucs.on.epicgames.com)
LogHttp: Warning: 00000BB9FB921900: libcurl info message cache 2 (Connected to metahuman-ars.ucs.on.epicgames.com (52.203.245.221) port 443 (#4))
LogHttp: Warning: 00000BB9FB921900: libcurl info message cache 3 (We are completely uploaded and fine)
LogHttp: Warning: 00000BB9FB921900: libcurl info message cache 4 (Closing connection 4)
LogHttp: Warning: 00000BB9FB921900: libcurl info message cache 5 (TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1):)
LogSlate: Window 'Mesh to MetaHuman Error' being destroyed
Message dialog closed, result: Ok, title: Mesh to MetaHuman Error, text: Error while executing the Mesh to MetaHuman service
LogMetaHumanIdentity: Error: Autorigging service returned an error: 'Error while executing the Mesh to MetaHuman service'

Hey, Guys…
Try it After Sign In Quixel Bridge

3 Likes

This is the fix everyone. I tried for two days with no luck. Then I opened my bridge window in UE and left it there whilst I hit ‘Mesh to MetaHuman’ and it worked first time.

3 Likes

That worked for me as well, logged out of Quixel and did the login again

I waited for couple hours and tried it again, and now is working! <3

I’ve been having the same issues as everyone else, but it just finally worked for me back to back after restoring as my default browser and updating Microsoft Edge. I normally use chrome and brave, but it was one factor that I noticed that wasn’t being used in my troubleshooting. Try it and see if it works for you. Good luck.

Finally worked after having UE’s Bridge open at the same time :100:

It just worked this morning. :slight_smile:

I am still getting this error. I have tried logging on to Quixel Bridge desktop app, logged on to Bridge via UE 5.0.3 main menu. Turned off my firewalls.

Any definite answers anyone?

2 Likes

I’m getting this error right now and from time to time, Is there any permanent solution?

2 Likes

Here we go again with the same error. I suppose at this point they’re doing some work on the servers as last friday.

2 Likes

same here. I have been trying to hit “Mesh to Metahuman” for whole day, it is still doesn’t work and saying “Error While Executing the Mesh to Metahuman Service”. Hope Epic can fix it immediately.

2 Likes

éError while executing the Mesh to MetaHuman service" Same error after trying everything, with Quixel bridge opened, logging in and out, restarting so many time, spamming the button, absolutely nothing works …

1 Like