Error when packaging in shipping configuration (Tool Widgets)

Hi,

When Trying to package my project using a shipped configuration I’m getting this error :

Missing precompiled manifest for 'ToolWidgets', 
'D:\Program Files\Epic
Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealGame\Shipping\ToolWidgets\ToolWidgets.precompiled'. 
This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in ToolWidgets.build.cs to override. If part of a plugin, also check if its 'Type' is correct.	

So I made this changes in my ToolWidgets.build.cs annd added ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ finding the file in my project’s solution :

using UnrealBuildTool;

public class ToolWidgets : ModuleRules
{
	public ToolWidgets(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
	{
		/** NOTE: THIS MODULE SHOULD NOT EVER DEPEND ON UNREALED. 
		 * If you are adding a reusable widget that depends on UnrealEd, add it to EditorWidgets instead
		 */
		 PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;
		PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
			new string[] {
				"Core",
				"Slate",
				"SlateCore",
				"InputCore",
			}
		);

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
			new string[] {
			}
		);

PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(
			new string[] {
				"Developer/ToolWidgets/Private",
			}
		);
	}
}

But I’m still getting the same error and I don’t even know where this module came from and what is he useful for ?
Do I need to recompile the engine to make these changes applied or is there another way of solving this issue ?

Up with some informations, there is no “ToolWidgets” Directory at
D:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealGame\Shipping

Could this be the issue ?

I copied the one from the Development configuration and placed it in the Shipping configuration one (I did the same with Editor Style) and now I got this error :

I fixed this problem by removing a private dependency I added by mistake in the .build.cs of my plugin :

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
		new string[]
		{
			"CoreUObject",
			"Engine",
			"Slate",
			"SlateCore",
			"InputCore",
			"EditorStyle",
			// ... add private dependencies that you statically link with here ...	
			"AudioCapture"
         }
);

Just removed “EditorStyle” and it works fine