Error when building lighting.

Hi there, I hope somebody can help. I have searched the web for a simple, straightforward answer to the following problem, but it doesn’t look like anybody really knows what to do. Unreal Team!!! Please help me out here.

I have used the Procedural Foliage Spawner to populate a large map with a forest. I have used 4 Foliage Types and have changed the lightmap resolution from 8 to 4. I have also included procedural foliage blocking volumes, instead of creating multiple Procedural Foliage Spawners. I watched your twitch stream specifically on using the PFS and it looked to be fine to only use one PFS.

However, when I try and build my lighting, I keep receiving an error message, which to me it looks like it referencing the only PFS I have in the level.

Can you please help, by telling me what I am 1) either doing wrong and that’s why this problem is occurring or if I am following best practise in so far PFS is concerned then 2) please tell me what I need to change in order to get rid off this error and build my lighting successfully?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Trying to bake huggge level with vegetation will most likely crash your pc. Takes alot of ram I think to handle this. You should go dynamic/movable.

Your scene lighting can be baked but have stationnary lights and just don’t bake the foliage. Set it to dynamic.