Error when building 64 bit Package with Plugin. (Plugin has content folder)

I’m having an issue building my project. I can build the 32 bit project even though it will not load any plugin blueprint or classes. The 64 bit application build for windows throws this error below. I checked the IMPLEMEMT_MODULE that I have seen in the other places with similar issues. I have also ran application as admin. So I’m not sure what the deal is.

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Project.Build: ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: XGE was requested, but is unavailable, so we won't use it.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* UE4Build:
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceMonolithic: False
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceNonUnity:False 
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceDebugInfo: False
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* UseXGE: False
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.Build: ************************* UseParallelExecutor: False
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.9\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe RPGPluginTest Win64 Development  "C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\RPGPluginTest.uproject"  -noxge -generatemanifest -rocket -NoHotReloadFromIDE
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 2.3438551s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=0
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Build.PrepareManifest: Copied UBT manifest to C:\Users\kevin\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+4.9\UBTManifest.0.xml
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.9\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe RPGPluginTest Win64 Development  "C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\RPGPluginTest.uproject"  -noxge -rocket -NoHotReloadFromIDE -ignorejunk
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: Performing 1 actions (4 in parallel)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: [1/1] Link RPGPluginTest.exe
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool:    Creating library C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\Binaries\Win64\RPGPluginTest.lib and object C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\Binaries\Win64\RPGPluginTest.exp
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: UELinkerFixups.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl EmptyLinkFunctionForGeneratedCodePluginBuildTest(void)" (?EmptyLinkFunctionForGeneratedCodePluginBuildTest@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl UELinkerFixups(void)" (?UELinkerFixups@@YAXXZ)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: UELinkerFixups.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl EmptyLinkFunctionForStaticInitializationPluginBuildTest(void)" (?EmptyLinkFunctionForStaticInitializationPluginBuildTest@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl UELinkerFixups(void)" (?UELinkerFixups@@YAXXZ)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\Binaries\Win64\RPGPluginTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGPluginTest\Binaries\Win64\RPGPluginTest.exe
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: Total build time: 11.01 seconds
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 11.123856s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED

I’ve double checked the publish settings and everything seems to be correct. I also cleaned the project. Maybe I should delete the intermediate and saved folders.

Should I removed the content folder from the plugin?

Is there anyone with knowledge in this?

Hi Shoiko,

What plugin are you using? Is it one you created yourself, did you get it from another user, or is it one that came with the Engine?

I’m using a plugin created with the Plugin Wizard back when it was first released. I Checked the box that stated plugin has content and went from there to create assets and code with in the plugin area.

Delete intermediate directories (both project’s and plugin’s )

Jiri.Dockal 2 hours ago Delete
intermediate directories (both project’s and plugin’s )

You are awesome and I love you! Build complete. Now I have to figure out how to get the game to read my plugin blueprints. But this case is closed at least.