[UE4.23.0~UE4.23.1] Shaders using subsurface profiles will brighten when the postprocess’s exposure is lowered in a movable skylight environment.
Here’s how it’s implemented:
- Open a blank level
- Place a plan to use as the floor.
- Put GruxBeetleRed among the paragon characters.
- Place visual effects such as fog and reflection captures.
- Place the skylight and directional light.
- Place the post process.
- Build Reflection Capture.
- Set skylight and directional light to moveable.
- Decrease the value of Exposure Compensation in Reflection Capture.
- You can see that the skin of GruxBeetleRed is brightened.