(Error packaging) Cloud: missing requiered parameter 'Host'.

Hello,

I am trying to package a project, but it fails with an error I don’t know how to track or know where it comes from.

I paste part of the output log where the error appears:

[...]

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogTargetPlatformManager: Display: Loaded TargetPlatform 'WindowsClient'
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogTargetPlatformManager: Display: Building Assets For Windows
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogAudioDebug: Display: Lib vorbis DLL was dynamically loaded.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Display: Memory: Max Cache Size: -1 MB
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Display: ../../../Engine/DerivedDataCache: Performance: Latency=0.02ms. RandomReadSpeed=1226.50MBs, RandomWriteSpeed=205.27MBs. Assigned SpeedClass 'Local'
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Warning: Cloud: Using ServerID=Default which was not found in [StorageServers]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Error: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'Host'
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Warning: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'StructuredNamespace', falling back to 'Foo'
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogShaderCompilers: Display: Using Local Shader Compiler with 21 workers.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogShaderCompilers: Display: Compiling shader autogen file: ../../../../fooue5/Intermediate/ShaderAutogen/PCD3D_SM5/AutogenShaderHeaders.ush
PackagingResults: Warning: Cloud: Using ServerID=Default which was not found in [StorageServers]
PackagingResults: Error: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'Host'
PackagingResults: Warning: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'StructuredNamespace', falling back to 'Foo'
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogShaderCompilers: Display: Autogen file is unchanged, skipping write.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogEditorDomain: Display: EditorDomain is Disabled

[...]

I see a warning above the error from “StorageServers” but my game does not have any internet connection neither it packages to a remote location (maybe that doesn’t mean that but…).

The engine is 5.4.1 built from source. I tried to package other project with the same engine and it didn’t fail, so it isn’t the engine.

Thanks.

Hello,

You didn’t post the error.

It is in the log there:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogDerivedDataCache: Error: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'Host'

And later the same again, more or less:

PackagingResults: Error: Cloud: Missing required parameter 'Host'

I didn’t post only the errors because maybe what’s near is important.

No, these are not the errors I’m looking for.

I’m looking for the Fatal/Critical Errors that are in RED.

Can you post the entire log?

The ones I shown you were the only ones in red.

I don’t have the full log at the moment but I will look through it to see if there is something I am missing.
In a few hours if I don’t see nothing I try to clean the log to post it here without disclosing info.

We’re talking circles around one another.

There’s confirmation bias at play. If you post the log, it’ll clear everything up for all involved.

I read all the output log and there wasn’t any more errors in RED.

Then I remembered this problem I had a few weeks ago: Unreal 5.4.1 constant spikes on fps. The answer for the problem involved adding some DDC configuration from UE5.

Looking in that config there is a line to configure the cloud cache, removing it and opening the project again solved the problem with the packaging.

Just moving forward, if you expect to get help in these forums, you cannot be reticent with your information. We do not know what’s in your project or what you have done, so if you’re withholding information, it’s going to prevent you from getting help.

I get it. You want to protect your work, but YOU know what’s in your project. WE do not. And Unreal is far too complex to just take a small sample and a person’s word that that sample is all that’s needed.

It worked out this time, but probably not in the future.

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.