ERROR : One or more of the modules specified using the '-module' argument could not be found

Hello guys ! I have a problem compiling my project. I just do a get latest from a perforce server and when i hit compile in the editor it just fails to compile c++ script and show me a message log with ERROR : One or more of the modules specified using the ‘-module’ argument could not be found. Do someone know how to fix this ? I really have no idea

Hello planouze,

can you provide the log for the full exception trace? this should be located inside your Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt file.

Also, if you could navigate to your project directory, and locate “your project” Unreal Engine Project File. If you right click on that project file, and click “Generate Visual Studio project files”. Do the files generate successfully? If so, try to compile once more from the editor and see if the error persists.

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Thanks!