Error launching UE4 Debian

• CPU: Intel i3 550 3200 Mhz
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • GPU: nvidia GeForce 210

Hi, compiled UE4 on Linux after download the source.zip.

After compiling I started engine/binaries/linux/UE4Game from terminal, it said need vulkan compatible, started it with option “-opengl” but thrown “RHI message targeting”.

After the proper changes at engine config folder and started it, said that opengl4 failed, cause my GeForce 210 dont suport opengl4 so used “-opengl3”.

Now dont throw vulkan/opengl error, but says:

"The global shader cache file '/Epic Games/UE4.24/Engine/GlobalShaderCache-GLSL_150.bin' is missing. Your application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build. It also may indicate missing cooked data for shader platform(e.g., OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings include this Targeted RHI."

I’m not sure if “UE4Game” isn’t the correct file to start, in the official web the instructions to Linux compiling says “UE4Editor” but cant found it.

Maybe cause in the new versions it changes?

So what & where is the correct file?

I want to start the editor empty, with no project.

Also read right now that is important to install Visual Studio first than compile the engine (but maybe its only for Windows). I installed it after. Maybe its related?

Thx

do you have Vulkan drivers?