error in blueprint util_AngleMapConversion

that function got deleted. Right click on it and hit refresh node

I was working on a tutorial on importing an asset with textures and I started getting this error in this blueprint even though I havent been working in that specific blueprint.

I also have this problem, I right clicks and refreshed the node but I still can’t compile. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hi! I had the same problem as you. An error occurs even when the node is refreshed and compiled.
Did you solve it?

Greetings. I also have the same problem with this node and cannot complete the build. Any help would be appreciated.

The refresh node action replaces this node with just a reference. Something is wrong…

You can try adding the “Editor Scripting Utilities” plugin and restart to make this go away.

My use case: I had been using automotive materials (possibly an old version) that was invoking this function. I generally could choose to ignore the error when playing, but this repeated error got to be a nuisance. Searching through the code I noticed it is presently in the “Editor Scripting Utilities” plugin. When I added this beta plugin, I noticed that UTIL_AngleMapConversion no longer looked like the above (with red lines) and it worked.

1 Like