Error during package

LogWindows: Error: Assertion failed: Plugin.IsValid() [File:D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\CookOnTheFlyServer.cpp] [Line: 2011]

no idea. I use a completely BP project.
And everything will package if I just package it from the file/package.
During a packaging using the mobile wizard the apk packages (but is all one file of 355mb with only one empty map)
then when I run DLC packaging I get a list of memory errors after this. When all packages are done then it fails.

Seems to be pointing to my D drive which is just a system restore and I dont keep anything there. Nothing even shows up in the explorer without me changing a bunch of settings.

and types on how to hunt this down would be appreciated.

Getting the same error on 4.22 going to be doing some more research.

Oh shoot I forgot all about this.

What had happened in mine, was I was going to start a tutorial. And it involved CPP I created something for it (may have been from them too can’t remember) and it had created the header.

Later I just removed the file. It created an error as basically there was an incomplete CPP file that it was still looking for that was being compiled.

Ultimately I removed all the junk files, the CPP files etc.
It caused an error where my project t wouldn’t launch at all.

So with all those areas empty I then converted to a “new” engine version (choosing same one I was using)
Without the files there and rebuilding it for an update it took the expectancy out

did you solve it? I’m getting the same error

I solved this error by unchecking both. in 4.22
Share Materials Shaders and Share materials Shaders Library