Error code: CrashOrAssert (3)

Hey guys, I’m getting a compiler error that I just don’t get why it’s happening.

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: DistantHome, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>  Cleaning DistantHomeEditor Binaries...
1>  Compiling game modules for hot reload
1>  Compiling game modules for hot reload
1>  Parsing headers for DistantHomeEditor
1>  D:/Library Storage/Unreal Projects/DistantHome/Source/DistantHome/Public/Network/Gameplay/DHGameSession.h(60) : LogWindows:Error: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
1>Error : Failed to generate code for DistantHomeEditor - error code: CrashOrAssert (3)
1>  UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'DistantHomeEditor' (platform: Win64, module info: D:\Library Storage\Unreal Projects\DistantHome\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DistantHomeEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(43,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat" DistantHomeEditor Win64 Development "D:\Library Storage\Unreal Projects\DistantHome\DistantHome.uproject" -rocket" exited with code 3.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

This is the compiler log, and not much information regarding the error is provided. Hope you guys can help me :smiley:

DHGameSession.h

I had UPROPERTY and UFUNCTION with the same name and got this error. Everything complies after renaming UPROPERTY to something else.