Error: Actor ... has an invalid HLOD level

Are you using WorldPartitionRuntimeHashSet for any particular reason or just selected it ?
once you change it from WorldPartitionSpatialRuntimeHash, you can’t change back.
I’m curious because I don’t know much about it I’ve only been using UEFN with 0 UE XP.

Deleting the old HLOD is not too bad, I have 2 projects where I’ve deleted them more than 15 times each, I usually can’t build HLODs without doing it on them.
I think its best to do this, because HLOD layers seem to keep old references to deleted things, or light values from some deleted lights.
And using Delete HLODs from the Build HLOD menu doesn’t work properly.
But deleting the old HLOD layer doesn’t seem to work if you Save directly after replacing references to the new HLOD layer…

This is how I delete the HLOD Layer (pasted from a text file)

• Close Fortnite Edit/Play Mode
  • Make a new HLOD Layer in Content Browser - Right Click>World>HLOD Layer
  • Delete existing HLOD Layer - Replace References to the new one -
  • DON’T Save When it asks, otherwise it will possibly keep bad references in there
  • Double Click on Level Thumbnail
  • Now you can Save if prompted.
  • Then do a Build Landscape - ignore Yellow Warnings - use drop the down filter to deselect them - deal with Red Errors
  • Double Click your Level Thumbnail again, Save if prompted
  • Build HLODs
  • Try to launch session

Here’s a link to a similar issue, and it was using the WorldPartitionRuntimeHashSet which worked out all right in the end