I’m trying to make an EQS query that gets the best position on the navmesh around a target for my RANGE AI to go to. So it actually doesnt need to get to it, it just needs a location on the navmesh.
This is a bit hard to present, please look at the picture below at the same time.
- The entire nav mesh is made of ‘segments’ A and B. A and B are detached from each other (no way of going from one to another).
- My EQS target is on segment A.
- Problem: It only gets points on segment A.
- I Want: It to also get points on segment B (and every other).
- Question: how do i make my EQS PathingGrid consider all nav mesh segments?
Precision: segment B is within the configured “Project Up” and “Project Down” parameters.
Thank you for time and help <3