Epic Games Launcher won't open. No errors

I have an acer aspire es 15 and it has intel pentium quadcore processor N4200 and my epic games doesn’t open. It would load for about a few seconds then stop loading. Answers?

I can’t open too. [With Administrator] Help~~~~~~ T^T

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist

DXdiag:
OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire A314-31
BIOS: V1.09
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3936MB RAM
Page File: 3308MB used, 2611MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12

I can’t open too. [With Administrator] Help~~~~~~ T^T

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist

DXdiag:
OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)

System Manufacturer: Acer

System Model: Aspire A314-31

BIOS: V1.09

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.1GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3936MB RAM

Page File: 3308MB used, 2611MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

these are my SPECS Please Help ME… I did everything

240610-capture.png

I’m having the same problem… how do i find my specs?

i have the same just my model is the acer aspire 1 a114-31-co14 and it still doesnt work

I have been trying to launch fortnite for hours, but each time its busy for about ten seconds and then does nothing. here are my specs

Hi ,

If you are having trouble with Fortnite, please visit our Fortnite Support Center for assistance.

the same happens to me, i have re downloaded it too many times to count. the launcher wont even open. so here i go. these are my specs. i have a processor: intel(R) celron(R) quad core processor N3450 @ 1.10 ghz RAM: 4 GB, 3.84 usable GRAPHICS: intel(R) HD graphics system type: 64 bit operating system model: acer aspire 1 a114-31-c014 windows edition: windows 10 pro

the same happens to me, i have re downloaded it too many times to count. the launcher wont even open. so here i go. these are my specs. i have a processor: intel(R) celron(R) quad core processor N3450 @ 1.10 ghz RAM: 4 GB, 3.84 usable GRAPHICS: intel(R) HD graphics system type: 64 bit operating system model: acer aspire 1 a114-31-c014 windows edition: windows 10 pro

the exact same thing is happening with me! i will download the launcher. whenever i click on the icon, it will load for about 5 seconds and then nothing will show up. i just got my desktop under 12 hours ago and i’m very confused as to why it won’t start up!

The Intel Celeron N3450 is below the minimum required specs for UE4, and the Intel HD 500 graphics chip built into the CPU is way below requirements. I have seen numerous reports of this chip not allowing the launcher to open, and unfortunately there is no way around it.

For those of you with a Intel Celeron N3350 or N3450 your CPU and GPU (Intel HD 500) which are both included on the same chip are not powerful enough to run the Launcher, UE4, or Fortnite. The GPU is way below spec, the CPU is slightly below spec.

You would need to upgrade your laptop with a dedicated graphics card from either Nvidia or AMD in order to use the Launcher and UE4/Fortnite.

For Fortnite related questions please use the Fortnite Forums, and for troubleshooting please see the Fortnite Help page.

First thing to check is whether it is already running or not. Right click on the taskbar and select Task Manager. Expand the list to see all programs and see if it is listed there. If it is check the system tray at the bottom right for the icon, click the small up arrow to see all of the icons.

If not please provide us some details on your computer system. The easiest way is to provide us with a DxDialog report.

To create it click start and type dxdiag then press enter, then click the Save All Information button, and then open up that file select all of the text and then paste it into the text box on , then give it a name and click Create New Paste, then paste the URL of the page that loads next to your post here. This will let us see what hardware and software you have installed, and will help us figure out why this is occurring.

Thanks

I am having a similar issue, the launcher icon appears in the taskbar and in task manager it is shown as running, but it remains minimised, I cannot use the launcher.
DxDaig here:-
https:///CdTGGuEz

Any ideas?

First thing I would try is to right click on it in task manager and select End Task, then try double clicking it again to see if it opens.

Looking through your DXDialog report you have a very good CPU, but your GPU is an AMD Radeon R5 M435, which is not very powerful. It’s roughly equivalent to an Nvidia Geforce 9800gt, which is a 10 year old card that is far below the minimum spec for UE4. You also have an Intel HD 630 graphics chip built into your CPU, but it is even slower than the AMD card.

Even if you get the launcher to open, you won’t be able to use UE4 or play Fortnite with that GPU.

If you aren’t able to get the launcher open it is likely you will need to upgrade your graphics card to something more powerful, depending on your budget it would cost anywhere from $80 to $1500 depending how powerful you want your PC to be. Your CPU is excellent though, you will have no problem with it.

Sorry for the bad news :frowning:

hey everyone! i found out that i didn’t have the right kind of processor so that’s why it wouldn’t start up, you need an intel core i3 with at least 2.4 ghz but i have an intel pentrium:(

When you say it spins briefly, do you mean it spins by the pointer? If so, I get the same problem, but after I open it the first time, when it says it’s updating, and closes before it finishes.

So same problem Pls help. My info from dxdiag. https:///kJMH8Pi0

You have the same problem as many others here, your graphics card is not powerful enough to run the launcher, UE4, or Fortnite.

GPU = Intel® HD Graphics 505

Minimum required GPU is an Intel® HD 4000

Check you user manual to see if it’s possible to add a dedicated graphics chip (Nvidia/AMD) to your laptop.