EOS Login with Auth Tool throws sus Error

hi there…

I managed to reinstall my complete development environment.
Now i created a completely new and clean UE5.0.2 Project, just adding the EOSSubsystem and SubsystemBlueprints Plugins from Redpoint.

I created a Product on the dev.epicgames page, filled in the client Settings, Application Settings…etc… So i got Credentials to work with…

Now… In my Project, i filled the EOS Settings with the correct Credentials, start the DevAuth Tool, log in with my account and my dev Account to get two Context Objects, and activated the switch for “Login before play-in-editor”

The play in Editor Settings are:
New PIE Window
Two Players
Play as Standalone

When i now hit play… The two viewport open, and instantly crash… Cause the devAuth is not working…

This is the Log Line to this, that is blocking DevAuth from doing its Thing:

[LogEOS] Error response received from backend. ServiceName=[OAuth], OperationName=[TokenGrantv2], Url=[<Redacted>], HttpStatus=[400], ErrorCode=[errors.com.epicgames.oauth.corrective_action_required], NumericErrorCode=[18206], ErrorMessage=[Corrective action is required to continue.], CorrId=[EOS-6PkbeKBBS0CWD16qadgymA-g4O1fmWMqkGVgk8OQsvZ4g-ychXgSZ-ME-vgERTYmzUbw]

The Support of Redpoint has never seen that Error before… So…

Can you guys or Devs help me out?

Is this Error really that rare? :sweat_smile:

I can´t login with DevAuth Tool since 2 Days now… not able to do anything…

frustrating…

I’m not professional with UE, but an error 400 usually indicates your doing something wrong.

What can i do wrong…

Even when i create a completely new project, just activating the EOS Subsystems, open the DevAuth Tool… Logging in with my Accounts… Filling in the EOS Settings in the DefaultEngine.ini… Restart UE5 and testplay with play-in-editor, The engine instantly crashes on startup, cause DevAuth can’t find a connected Login…

I think, there is more a Bug with the DevAuth, than on my side…

Only giving this messages:

And the Log entry from the OP…

I have the same 400 HTTP response and the same 18206 error code. Can’t seem to find a solution on Google. Did you ever manage to figure this out?

I reinstalled Windows Media Library and it worked…
strange… but ok…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.