Engine hangs

Hello, when i calling “For loop” “For each loop” and same loop events on blueprint tables - unreal engine hangs up. I didn’t touch it’s structure, never change it, and call it before - there all was ok. Now when i call it - even without any connections - UE stop responding.

What can be a reason that i can’t call loop function?

I have UE 4.21, installed week ago. Windows 7/32/i7/1050ti(4)

Can you show the BP?..

Strange thing, after PC reboot UE opens normally, but now it hangs if i try to open any blueprint
Edit: textures files opening good, if to open any another file (materials, decals, actors) it hangs at “Opening editor…” window

Hmm, sounds like something more fundamental…

Zipping project also failed with error “system.objectdisposedexception -some-signs-here”

Have you been moving files around in the windows explorer rather than in the content manager?

nah, didn’t

I see this thing about a corupt level BP:

Does it work if you make a new level?

levels work fine, if to push play - game loading well too, any assets and scripts working well, so i suppose it’s not content trouble.
More looks like it some data loss in the engine itself. I found validate engine’s data button in Epic games launcher, hope it helps

So, solved.
Here steps if u meet same trouble:

1. Zip ur project and move ur backup to some another drive - from C to D, to flash drive, to google drive (to save nerves)
  2. go “my PC”, find disk with UE4 installed, r-click- options - services - skan disk. Reboot PC. Before windows start there will be black window and disk check process (chkdsk)
  3. after disk check if there was some damaged sectors (like in my case) - they will be fixed, but if in these sectors was UE4 - it will be broken.
  4. go Epic Games laucher - library - click little arrow right to ur engine - check engine (or smth like this, it hard to translate from russian)

Heh, there was 800kb engines data, that was stored in damaged sectors of hard drive.
who would have thought that this could happen at all:)

ClockworkOcean, ty for support!