Engine Crashing on Level Open (GetLastError=126)

Hey,
So I have this project I’ve been working all week on none stop and last night as I was working on AI stopped working for some reason. upon a bit of debugging the Nav Mesh stopped rendering paths to the AI as the code was still firing off. So i deleted the Nav Mesh for the AI with the intention of it simply being a bad group of mesh as 2 AI in the other mesh were not having a problem. Well when I dropped in the new Nav Mesh it would not render the path for the AI either. So after working it for 20 minutes I decided just to save and relaunch Unreal.

After relaunching Unreal my first of 2 levels opened without a problem. Then when I tried to open the level I had been working on Unreal crashed with no error messages at all. I dug in the system files and pulled this, no idea what to do now and this project is supposed to go into my portfolio for internships this upcoming Summer.
Log***
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist
LogConsoleResponse: Display: Failed to find resolution value strings in scalability ini. Falling back to default.

I got it! After speaking with a another member of my grad program he said this can sometimes happen due to a back file in the content browser. to test this theory I removed ALL content from the system file to see if it would launch the level (which it did) after that it was a matter of going one by one down the recent changes to find the file causing the crash…who would have guessed a flat color static mesh could cause that much trouble…

Good luck if you come across this problem!