Engine Crashes before loding updated .cpp files

I keep receiving this error and the engine completely fails to load. I understand it is because the subobject Collision_Comp already exists in class ATask as created in task.cpp on line 21. However, I have fixed the name, recompiled, and rebuilt the project and it did not fix the error. I then commented out all lines creating the two subobjects that originally had the same names and rebuilt the project. I have tried adding active class redirects in DefaultEngine.ini and it hasn’t worked either. How can I clear the version of the project the engine is loading and instead pull the current version?

This is line 19-22 in task.cpp:

// this->RootComponent = this->collision_sphere;
// this->collision_sphere = CreateDefaultSubobject(TEXT(“Collision_Comp”));
// this->work_sphere = CreateDefaultSubobject(TEXT(“Work_Comp”));
// this->mesh_sphere = CreateDefaultSubobject(TEXT(“Task_Mesh”));

and here is the error message.

Fatal error: [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp] [Line: 3714]
Default subobject SphereComponent Collision_Comp already exists for Task /Script/Rational_Robots.Default__Task.

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:349]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FObjectInitializer::CreateDefaultSubobject() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectglobals.cpp:3714]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UObject::CreateDefaultSubobject() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\obj.cpp:120]
UE4Editor_Rational_Robots_9181!ATask::ATask() [c:\users\sgtas\onedrive\documents\unreal projects\rational_robots\source\rational_robots\task.cpp:21]
UE4Editor_Rational_Robots_9181!InternalConstructor()
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UClass::CreateDefaultObject() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:2722]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UObjectLoadAllCompiledInDefaultProperties() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectbase.cpp:777]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!ProcessNewlyLoadedUObjects() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectbase.cpp:853]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!TBaseStaticDelegateInstance::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:1027]
UE4Editor_Core!TBaseMulticastDelegate::Broadcast() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:937]
UE4Editor_Core!FModuleManager::LoadModuleWithFailureReason() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\modules\modulemanager.cpp:471]
UE4Editor_Projects!FModuleDescriptor::LoadModulesForPhase() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\moduledescriptor.cpp:412]
UE4Editor_Projects!FProjectManager::LoadModulesForProject() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\projectmanager.cpp:60]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::LoadStartupModules() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2395]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::PreInit() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1832]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:127]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.15+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

In case it wasn’t clear I have also cleaned the solution in VS and rebuilt both the UE4 engine and my project.

I was able to fix it by switching the solution configuration to Development Editor and then rebuilding the solution. I normally operate in Debug and that apparently was not updating the Hot Reload files.