Endless runner Character randomly destroys itself

Hey guys, so I’m trying to make my Character Mannequin move along endlessly spawning tiles from Virtus tutorial. However, not halfway through the grid, my Character Mannequin destroys itself - by default. All the other bo collisions that contain the DestroyActor node ensures that my character will destroy itself the moment it makes contact/overlap with those other meshes, but for some reason after moving forward endlessly it suddenly destroys itself without any function. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. Below are image samples, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Image samples posted below, in the second image you can see the tiles stopped spawning halfway and the character player gets destroyed - it’s no longer there.

How far are you going? Are you outside world bounds?

You would have to run a long way for that, but you can always check by unchecking:

303959-wb.jpg

Also, put a print string in your boxes that destroy actors, just to check it’s not them :wink:

could be the world bounds could be that you make a pickup destroy the actor instead of the pickup i followed that tutorial with no issues