Emissive color too strong on one side on material

the emissive color is too strong on the left side on the material. Can someone help me fix that?

310395-0048.png

That’s very odd, the only slightly unusual thing in that material is the texture plugged into the texture. Why not just use a texture node?

What do you mean with “use a texture mode”?

The seam on the sphere is weird. The default sphere in the material doesn’t have those seams, normally a texture wraps around it with no seams except for the texture edges if it’s not tileable, but in this case the seam is in the middle of the texture, which is odd. If it were a custom sphere, I’d say the normals may flipped on one side, but with the default sphere I don’t even know what to say.

What happens if you select plane/cube/cylinder in the material?

Well, you’ve got a texture plugged into a texture. Why not just use a single texture node?

Can you show the actual graph you’re using to make the material on there purple sphere?

Can you post the original image in its original definition? Maybe my seam comment was wrong, it seems the image has a straight line in the middle, and it’s hard to tell in the miniature preview, but maybe the color of the halves are slightly different? Maybe the issue in in the texture itself?

The T/texture is used for 2 diffrent obejcts

hex code for color: 5900FFFF

The same.

310455-0049.png

These are indeed different shades of pink. If you isolate the green channel, here’s what you see:

310456-orb.png

If you only need the white lines to be emissive, you can try something like this:

310458-orb2.png

But if you want the pink to be there too, you should change them both to the same value.

It works now, thanks for the help