Dynamic Navigation Mesh not updating correctly

Hello!
I’m having an issue where the player character is supposed to block navigation for AIs. Problem is, While I can see the the Nav Mesh is being “Cut out” where the player is before I press play. Once I do press play, the entire nav mesh just turns green. I can see it by ejecting, then the nav mesh is visible after I’ve pressed “P”.

I do have Runtime Generation set to Dynamic for the navmeshes in my Project Settings. My player character is set to the collision preset “Pawn” and I have her Can Ever Affect Navigation set to true. Under the Navigation settings for this actor, I have the Area Class set to “NavArea_Null” and Dynamic Obstacle is set to True.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. I watched several videos and they all made it look really simple, but it just does not work. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Additonal Info:
If I place a static wall, I can see that is effecting the nav mesh, but my character still does not

I tried setting it up with the basic mannequin in a clean project. It doesn’t appear to work from what I’m seeing. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I can spawn a simple wall in the level, set it to “Movable” and then set “Can Ever Affect Navigation” to true and the wall updates perfectly fine. Seems to be specifically actors which are using a capsule component?