Dynamic Data from Arduino in UE4.24 not shown in Widget

Hello everyone,

I hope someone could help me, I’m working on a project to show dynamic Data (BPM DATA) form a Arduino in a VR Widget, right now I’m getting random numbers between 50 and 100 from the Arduino for testing. I’m able to read this with “read Sting” from the UE4Duino Plugin.
I was able to show a constant Widget in the VR

for the Data from the Arduino but now I need the Data. I tried a few ways to show the Data

in the Widget Blueprint but i can’t get the actual Data, only an Error.

I’m using the UE4Duino Plugin (I know this is not compatible with the Oculus Quest but this isn’t the issue) and I can’t get the Data to be shown in UE4.24 viewport Preview. I tried this Blueprint:

It either says “None”, “0” or a blanc space.

I’m able to Print a string with the Data (in the Level Blueprint) from the Arduino (“print String”), so I can access the Data but I’m trying to show it on a anchored spot in the Widget (Text Block).
I’m new to programming (either C++ and Blueprint), is there a way I could change my Widget Blueprint to make it work?
Or does someone here know an alternative?
I’m waiting on another Plugin (BLE Bluetooth) to arrive and to work with, but if I could make it work with this UE4Duino Plugin would be amazing!

Thank you so much in advance!! Please I really need Help!